Updated February 2nd – added new items to list
What are the Roblox gift cards?
Most games have gift cards, as a way of gifting in-game currency to the person who receives them. This is not a new concept. However, Roblox gift cards are particularly interesting – each month, their various cards come with bonuses, in-game items that are automatically given to the user once the card is redeemed. This makes picking the best Roblox gift card for the person you are getting it for (or for yourself) a beneficial idea!
In case you are looking for some rewards and gifts that you can get instead, feel free to check out our Roblox redeem codes, and see if there is anything you like!
Of course, it’s all about Robux
The name of Roblox’s in-game currency is Robux. You can get Robux a number of ways, but today we are going to be specifically talking about gift card purchases. In this article, we are going to go over the different types of gift cards, where to get them, what items they are currently giving you as a bonus and how to actually redeem these items.
Where can you get Roblox Gift Cards?
Each month, Roblox releases a bunch of exclusive items that can be found through redeeming gift cards. Depending on what store (and sometimes what price, though we have specified this) you get it from, you can end up with a different item. If you are after something specific or are just getting a card and want the coolest item, it’s worth taking a look before you purchase.
The month of November has a lot of autumn items!
- Roblox Gift Card: Golden Domino Sword
- Smyth Toys Gift Card: Cheesy Back Guitar
- WHSmith Gift Card: Banana Warrior’s Helm
- Curry’s Gift Card: Donutphones
- Sainsbury’s Gift Card: Breakfast Visor
- GAME Gift Card: Macaroon Goggles
- Costco Gift Card: Spiky Bacon Mohawk
- Aldi Gift Card: Bag O ‘Bacon
- Best Buy Gift Card: Bacon Cape
- Circle K Gift Card: Pie Vision
- Petro-Canada Gift Card: Grillmaster Swordpack
- Dollar General Gift Card: Grown of the Masterful Chef
- Woolworths Gift Card: Watermelon Fedora
- CVS Gift Card: Thick Bacon Ponytail
- JB Hi-Fi Gift Card: Bacon Bow Tie
- Target Gift Card: Burrito Backpack
- Walgreens Gift Card: Mighty Back Fork
- Big W Gift Card: Bread Cap
- Select Merchants: Bacon Plate Hat
- Walmart Gift Card: Chips and Dip Hat
- Game Stop Gift Card: Broccoli Head
- Amazon Gift Card ($ 10): Pasta Dish Hat
- Amazon Gift Card ($ 25): Pasta Tongs Hat
- Amazon Gift Card ($ 50): Pasta Strainer Hat
- Amazon Gift Card ($ 100): Pasta Pot Backpack
It is worth noting that Amazon Digital Gift cards only grant Robux and can’t be used towards Roblox Premium Subscriptions, where the rest of the cards can be used towards paying for Roblox Premium.
Redeeming Roblox Gift Cards step by step
When it comes to redeeming your gift card, you should note that you can’t do this on the app or through Xbox and instead must use your browser.
- Step 1: Log into your Roblox Account in your browser.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Gift Card Redemption Page.
- Step 3: Enter the PIN from your Card and select Redeem.
- Step 4: You will see a success message and the credit on your account. Your exclusive item should appear in your inventory.
We will aim to update this list every month, so you can always be up to date on what new items you can gain from purchasing your gift cards!