Developed by FromSoftware and Published by Bandai Namco, Elden Ring is a brand new open-world action-RPG that’s just released for PC and consoles. The Game also features a lore and an overarching mythos penned by George RR Martin, and it’s full of secrets to uncover as well as optional dungeons. Here’s How to Get to the Elden Ring in the Church of Exhibition.
Getting to the Elden Ring in the Church of Exhibition
Churches in Elden Ring usually house a Sacred Tear, which will allow you to increase the effects of restoration on your Sacred Flasks, and where one is found as well as the Church’s Inhibition. The Church is located in the northernmost corner of the Lurnia of the Lakes, though getting there can be a little tricky.
- From the east gate of the Academy of Raya Lucaria, start heading north.
- Ride past all the enemies until you reach the Grand Lift of Dectus, then rest at the site of Grace.
- Start heading east from the Grand Lift of Dectus, and proceed up a slope where you’ll find a small tower with a flame above it.
Whenever the flame grows, you’ll get the start of the Madness build-up with the Influxed Start line of sight, so either hide or move fast.
- Past the tower, you’ll find the Frenzied Flame Village, and you’ll also find a small slope leading up to the village.
- Take the Slope Up and Keep Riding North to the Church of Inhibition.
As you approach the Church, you’ll get invaded by Vyke, who wields a spear and several Madness-inflicting spells.
Getting Vyke’s War Spear
Vyke’s War Spear, which comes with a unique weapon skill that lets you inflict Madness on your foes.
After you defeat him, you can get to the Church of the Exhibition, pick up a Sacred Tear, some new armor, and rest the site of Grace.
That’s all you need to know about How to get to the Church of Inhibition The Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.