Elden Ring is the latest action-RPG from FromSoftware, and just like in previous games, there are quite a few optional areas that you can use if you’re completely missing your playthrough. Here’s How To Get The Elden Ring In The Consecrated Snowfield.
Getting to Elden Ring in Consecrated Snowfield
- The Lakes of Liurnia until you reach the story through the Progress.
- Head to the southeastern part of the region to find the village of Albinaurics.
- From the site of Grace, head up the short hill and beat the enemy.
- Just past him, keep your right and look out for a pot. Roll into it to reveal Albus the Albinauric.
Before dying, Albus will hand over one half of the Haligtree medallion.
- From the Laskyar Ruins, head west to find the Lake Crystal Cave dungeon and clear it out.
- Clearing the dungeon will lead you to Latina the Albinauric, who tells you that the other half of the medallion is Castle Sol in the Forbidden Lands.
- You can reach the Altus Plateau and clear Leyndell, the Royal Capital, until the story through the Progress.
- Head east to take the Grand Lift of the Rold to the Forbidden Lands.
- Head up north to the Forbidden Lands to find Castle Sol.
You’ll need to clear out the dungeon and defeat the area boss, Commander Niall.
- Upon defeating Commander Niall, you can access the Haligtree medallion of the other half containing a chest to access Castle Sol.
- Go back to the Grand Lift of the Rold and choose the option to hoist the secret medallion.
When standing on the lift platform, press left or right on the d-pad to see the secret medallion option.
- Progress through the short tunnel where you’ll fight several vulgar militia and octopus enemies, and you’ll soon reach the Consecrated Snowfield Site of Grace.
The Consecrated Snowfield is an Elden Ring in a completely optional area, and it’s home to some of the game’s toughest bosses, so make sure you’re heading out well-prepared.
That’s all you need to know about How To Get The Elden Ring In The Consecrated Snowfield. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.