There are tons of NPCs you can encounter in the Lands, and almost all of them have unique questlines that reward you with valuable items and equipment. They’re all pretty easy to miss, however, so we’re here to help. Here’s How to Complete Jar Bairn’s Questline in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Jar Bairn NPC Quest Guide
- Head to Jarburg and speak with Jar Bairn and start the questline.
Jarburg can be located in the Lakes of Lurnia, and we’ve seen its location below the screenshot.
- Keep talking to Jar Bairn, all of their dialogue, who’s located just south of The Grace.
This may require you to restore the site to the Grace multiple times until you have heard all their dialogue. You know, they’ve all been exhausted.
- Progress through Diallos’s questline until you find him at the Volcano Manor in Mt. Gelmir.
Doing so requires you to speak to him next to the Academy Town Gate site near Lanya’s body, then proceed to the Volcano Manor.
- Continue through Diallos’s questline until he leaves the Volcano Manor.
You can do this by completing all the Volcano Manor assassination quests, or by killing Rykard.
- Go back to Jarburg and speak with Diallos and Jar Bairn.
If Diallos has shown up, keep resting and talking to Jar Bairn and they should have a newcomer who has very soft hands. You’ll find Diallos in a shack south of Jar Bairn, where he talks to a little jar.
- Jarbug on the road to the site of Rest and the Grace and Jar Bairn will move.
Exhaust their dialogue, then speak with Diallos again. Then reload the area again, and speak with Jar Bairn one more time.
- To Complete Alexander’s Questline Receive Alexander’s Innards.
This requires you to meet Alexander at Redmane Castle and defeat Radahn. You’ll also need to find him at the Carian Study Hall and Mt. Gelmir, before finally dueling him to the Innards.
- Return to Jarburg and give Alexander’s Innards to Jar Bairn.
- Reload the area, and you’ll be able to pick up new items from Jar Bairn and Diallos’s locations.
You’ll get the Companion Jar talisman, as well as Diallos’s armor.
Companion Jar Talisman
The questline for completing the rewards is well worth the effort, especially if you like Diallos’s armor. In addition to that, the Companion Jar talisman also gives you a nice boost to your consumable jars.
The talisman raises the potency of thrown jars, which can be very handy for builds that use consumables.
That’s all you need to know about How to Complete Jar Bairn’s NPC questline in Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.