If you really want to make your build as powerful as it can be in Elden Ring, you’ll definitely want to make some point at talismans. These items can give you useful perks and bonuses to make your build stronger, so it’s important to know where the most valuable ones are. Here’s Where to Get The Elden Ring in Ancestral Spirit’s Horn talisman.
Getting the Elden Ring in the Ancestral Spirit’s Horn
- Progress through the game and defeat Radahn in Caelid.
You can trigger the Redmane Festival beginning with the following Ranni and Blaidd’s Questline, or by the Altus Plateau.
- Drop down the crater that appears next to Fort Hight in East Limgrave to reach Nokron.
- The Siofra River of the Upper Area to Reach the Mimic Tear through Progress.
- Light up all the flame beacons in Siofra, then interact with the ancestral remains of the start-up area.
- Defeat the Regal Ancestor Spirit to Receive its Remembrance.
- Head back to the Regal Ancestor of the Roundtable Hold and Trade in the Ancestral Spirit’s Horn.
What It Does
The Ancestral Spirit’s Horn is a talisman that you can equip, and it gains you a little bit of FP each time you kill an enemy.
This sounds like a pretty good talisman for magic builds, but note that the amount of FP restored is too small. You get about 3 FP back each kill, which means you have to rely heavily on melee kills to order any use out of it. Because of this, we’d only recommend the magic and melee hybrid builds for this talisman.
That’s all you need to know about How To Get The Ancestral Spirit’s Horn In Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.