The XIV The free trial is live this week, and works through Level 60
If you ever wanted to get into the Final Fantasy XIV free trial, it’s backChat Lounge It returned on February 22, and works through level 60.
If you’re curious, all the XIV Free trial provisos and details are hereGeneral Chat Chat Lounge We’ve teased out the important ones below:
- One (1) Free Trial account may be registered to a Square Enix account so long as the Square Enix account has not been registered with any version of the game.
- Free Trial account characters have all their levels capped at level sixty (60).
- Free Trial account characters can have a maximum of 300,000 gil (in-game currency).
- Free Trial Players cannot use “shout,” “yell,” or “tell” in-game chat options during the Free Trial.
- Free Trial Players cannot trade with other players during the Free Trial
- Free Trial Players cannot create or join a Free Company during the Free Trial.
- Free Trial Players can join a party if invited or using the Duty Finder but cannot be assemble during a party during the Free Trial.
- Free Trial Players cannot create or join a PvP team in The Feast (Ranked Match) or The Feast (Team Ranked Match) during the Free Trial.
- Free Trial Players cannot log in to the Lodestone, the official forum, or the Companion application during the Free Trial.
So basically, the content itself is at your disposal when using the trial. The main caps include social features and prevent gil (gold) bots / farming at a reasonable rate, without putting an additional amount of restrictions on free players. And it is pretty freeing, given that World of Warcraft‘s free trial is a lot smaller in scope.