If you’ve picked up – or are picking up – Tiny Tina’s Wonderlandsyou’re probably wondering how to get the Dragon Lord bonus content That comes in the ‘Next-Level’ and ‘Chaotic Great’ editions of the game, or is it really worth it.
What Is The Dragon Lord Bonus Content?
The Dragon Lord pack comes with the ‘Next-Level’ and ‘Chaotic Great’ editions of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, available on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This version is fully optimized for the current gen gen consoles, and comes with the following in-game items that make up the Dragon Lord bonus content:
- A Legendary Weapon, The Apex
- A Legendary Spell, Skullantir
- Tyrant Attire Armor Preset
- Villain’s Visage Face Preset
- Death’s Head Makeup Pack
- Emperor of the Dead Banner Set
- Kwartz Hero Statue Material
How to Get Dragon Lord & Other DLC Items in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?
- Create your character and progress to the ‘Snoring Valley’ area.
This is the first proper area you will get to explore in the game. If you’re already past this, skip to step 2.
- Open the menu and go to ‘Social’ and then the tab over to ‘Mail.’
On the Xbox, Options button on the PlayStation or Esc on PC. Use R1 / RB to tab the ‘Mail’ section.
- You’ll have messages with the title ‘New Content Available!’ Press A / X / LMB on these to ‘Accept Item.’
You may have as many messages depending on what edition of the game you got and whether or not you preordered it.
- Your items will be automatically added to your inventory.
Change your character’s look to cosmetic items, such as the Villain’s Visage face preset, which must be equipped with the Quick Change Machine found in Brighthoof. You can access it before you can.
Is It Worth It?
The Legendary Weapon and Spell, Apex and Skullantir respectively, are cool enough and mighty worthy if you’re desperately looking to get your hands on powerful gear early on, but they’re not exactly necessary. game.
The rest of the Dragon Lord items are just cosmetics and skins, so if you really think it depends on your character’s appearance and hero statue is worth the extra money. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference here.
That’s all you need to know is Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Dragon Lord bonus content. For more handy guides on the game, check out the links below.