With a Borderlands spin-off, you can bet your bottom dollar there Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands in Bosses. Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, as well as any boss battles you can encounter in various side missions.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands in Every Main Boss
There are only eight bosses you can fight in order to complete the main story questline in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. We’ve listed these below:
- Ribula – Snoring Valley
- Zomboss – Shattergrave Barrow
- Banshee – Weepwild Dankness
- LeChance – Wargtooth Shallows
- Dry’l – The Godswell
- Wastard – Karnok’s Wall
- Knight Mare – Ossu-Gol Necropolis
- Dragon Lord – The Fearamid
Side Missions in Optional Bosses Found
There are only four optional bosses that can be found in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. These are listed below in alphabetical order:
- Kastor, The Normal-Sized Skeleton – Tangledrift in Founding side mission ‘A Small Favor’.
- Parasite – Tangledrift in the ‘Walk the Stalk’ side mission.
- Salissa – Found in side mission ‘The Ditcher’ in Sunfang Oasis.
- Vorcanar – Mount Craw in Founded ‘Goblins Tired of Forced Oppression’.
These bosses need to be beaten in order to complete the side missions they appear in. However, these side missions do not need to be completed in order to roll over the credits of the game.
That’s all you need to know Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands in All Bosses. For more tips and tricks, search Twinfinite or check out our coverage of the game below.