Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and the first piece of the DLC are here from the release date of We’re Not Even A Month. We’ll be covering How You Can Start The Coiled Captors DLC in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Starting Coiled Captors DLC In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
How To Start Coiled Captors DLC In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Make sure to add the DLC to your library by choosing the platform of your choice.
There will be an actual download, the content will already be in the game. Also make sure your game has received the most recent update.
- Wonderland Overworld in Dreamweil Overlook for all you need.
Unlike the usual Borderlands series DLC, you will get a message or audio wherever you go.
- It will be the start of the game at the Queen’s Gate area taking you on the path.
Here is the map of the area.
- Here’s what the actual Dreamveil Overlook location looks like.
- Once inside, a character named Vesper will begin talking to you and the DLC story will begin.
The first quest will be called Meet the Wheel of Fate.
There you have it, everything you need to know How To Start The Coiled Captors DLC In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
If you’re max level, it might be time to raise your Chaos Level to some new content. It is also likely that Coiled Captors enemies and bosses will show up in the Chaos Chamber, and you can check out our explanation of that mode here.