Some games offer rewards or special in-game items when players reach a 100% completion state. This little grabbing every collectible, completing every mission and taking any little side activities, too. Kirby and the Forgotten Land Is there any different, and some such players are wondering what the 100% reward is.
How to 100% Kirby and the Forgotten Land
To attain 100% completion in Kirby and the Forgotten Land, you must complete the following:
- Beat the main story with 300 Waddle Dees rescued and all missions completed.
- Complete every Treasure Road stage.
- Complete Isolated Isled: Leon’s Soul of All 300 Pieces with Forgot Dreams.
- Evolve All Copy Abilities Fully.
- Collect all 256 Gotcha Machine figures.
- The Fully Upgrade The Deedly Dees stage.
- Complete all three Colosseum cups.
- Complete all three Waddle Dee Cafe: Help Wanted levels.
- Catch the “Bling Blipper” in the Flash Fishing mini-game.
- Complete all three Tilt-and-Roll Kirby levels.
What the 100% Completion Reward Is
The 100% Rewarding Kirby and the Forgotten Land is a splash screen that congratulates you for 100% clearing the game. You can check it out below, so you can avoid the long checklist above.
In addition to this, on the Save File screen, you now get a slightly different icon for your save file, with 100% stamped across the bottom and a little winking Kirby next to it. It’s nothing to write home about, though.
As such, you may not feel like the reward is 100% completing Kirby and the Forgotten Land. At least you know what it is and can make that decision before embarking on the challenge.
For more tips and tricks on the titular pink blob’s latest adventure, check out the guides below.