Go on Warfare.
For those who are looking for strategy fans, here’s some good news on the move, and here’s some good news. Feral Interactive and Creative Assembly have said that Total War: Medieval II will be heading to mobile devices on both iOS and Android on April 7.
This will bring you a mix of massive real-time battles and turn-based strategy for your smart device, and deliver the entire War series with Hallmark gameplay associated. Total War: Medieval II is a set of three different continents throughout the Middle Ages, where conflicts and schemes are but an everyday affair. Show your strength through conquest or subterfuge, and you may just become one of the rulers.
Here are some of the great features coming to Total War: Medieval II on mobile:
- Statecraft, cunning and all-out warfare using major world powers to build 17 playable factions.
- Huge real-time battles featuring infantry, archers and cavalry; All wielding a full range of authentic medieval weaponry.
- More nuanced settlement management, additional agents to state affairs, and more sophisticated campaign mechanics to forge alliances or destabilise rivals.
- A campaign map spanning Europe, North Africa and the Middle East – and even the shores of the New World – through four years of competition, combat, and conquest.
- The battlefield of fingertip control for a new intuitive user interface and refined touch controls.
If you are interested in Total War: Medieval II on mobile, it will set you back $ 14.99. The game is already available for pre-order on iOSAndroid players can register their interest via the Google Play Store.
You can check out the announcement trailer below: